Last day of Primary school

Primary 7, your final day of primary school is here at last…and not a bit like any of us thought it it might be.
I’m sorry for everything you’ve missed out on in the past few months 😥 You really are a part of history though…one day you will be able to tell your children and grandchildren about this strange time.
My wish for you is that things are much more back to “normal” for you starting high school in August. Keep following the rules as best you can, so that this can happen 🤞
I hope you’ve learned some things through your time in lockdown. I don’t just mean “school things” like literacy and numeracy. Maybe you’ve realised how much you love hearing birds in the morning, when there aren’t enough cars on the road to drown out the sound. Maybe you’ve realised how much a hug from a friend or family member means to you. Maybe you’ve learned that playing in the rain isn’t so bad after all! (Especially when outdoors is the only way you can see most people) Whatever you’ve learned, I hope it stays with you forever and helps you to appreciate the little things in life. 💜
I hope you can look back on your time at St Pius with happy memories and know that you’ll be missed x