Greetings from Mrs Duncan

Greetings from a wet and cool Ahero pastoral centre.
This is not an update on activities as such, more an update on the team. I have to say that the whole of the team have been totally brilliant. So confident, thoughtful and up for any work or challenge, I really could feel redundant at times. They have been so friendly and supportive to each other, and also to everyone we have met. (Not that I expected less). There have even been a few times when people have not been feeling 100%, (to put it politely), but have still struggled onto the bus, rather than keep people behind, and continued to put on a brave face to our hosts at the schools we have visited. Any suggestions of planting, teaching, even walking into school have been met with total enthusiasm and all the leaders agree with me, that they have been a fantastic bunch. I’m sure they will continue to enjoy and enthuse in their experiences in the days to come.
B.T.W. they probably won’t read this, but I will tell them so later.
Happy times
Rhona
The pupils’ blog entry will appear but at the moment is causing technical issues…  E.Scott

One thought on “Greetings from Mrs Duncan”

1. Good t o hear everyone is mucking in, sorry to hear some not feeling so good……some don’t have a lot of excess weight on them as it is!
    Pam x