Highlights from this week

I loved doing my writing about the cat Mog and drawing a picture to go in the newspaper. I also liked doing ‘My toon’ Scots task.

Molly

This week we have been learning our Christmas songs.   We have also been learning about prefixes and suffixes.  We did a task and we had to put a prefix at the start of a word.

Kayla

I liked when we wrote the newspaper report about Mog because it was very fun. We also have been learning Roman Gods and Goddesses.

Evan

This week we have been learning about Roman Gods and Goddesses. We made a poster of Gods and Goddesses and their powers.

003

Katie

We have started using this fun Maths game called Sum Dog. We have a character and can create a house, buy stuff and get pets.  The best thing is the Maths games are so much fun and everyone loves them.

Olivia

We have been learning some Scots words, for example, ‘roond aboot’ is roundabout, ‘toon’ is town and ‘cludgie’ is toilet.

Jude

This week we made Roman pots and also learned about Roman gods and goddesses this week and have to do an activity as part of our topic.

Rosie

This week we have been writing about Mog’s Christmas.

Neve

This week we have been learning about time in Maths and writing a news report and my title had alliteration in it ‘Mog’s Chaos Christmas.’

Laura

007

This week we watched the Mog advert and then wrote our own newspaper report revealing that Mog had started the fire.

Ava

This week we have started to do Scottish dancing. We learned the Dashing white sergeant.

Alicia