Panto, Snow and Noddy Holder

In the immortal words of Noddy Holder “IT’S CHRISTMAS!!!” well, OK it is still November but we have been to the pantomime and it is snowing and Wednesday is the 1st of December so it is absolutly on its way!!! Brilliant!

Now, I love all things Christmas but I also know just how hectic and busy it can all be both in school and at home. This is where my obsession with lists comes into its own! I have to be organised (yes, the presents are all bought) and so does the school. All the staff have been working  behind the scenes to get organised for all the festive fun that is coming our way alongside all the learning and teaching that carries on throughout.

I love all the traditions that are woven into our school community. Like our own family traditions; when you put up the tree, do you have a star or an angel on top, what do you leave for Santa to eat etc, we have school traditions that are special to us. The November in-service days mark the start of Christmas at school with Mr Evan’s finding all the decorations and art work so that we can make repairs and think about new additions. Over this coning week the school will be decorated with lights, trees, tinsel and all things glittering and sparkly. In between all this will be the carol singing , nativity rehearsals and social dancing practice. CD players will be playing Christmas songs and the buzz of excitement will just grow and grow. Mr McLaren will do his “Bah Humbug” bit but we know he enjoys it really!

One thought on “Panto, Snow and Noddy Holder”