Our class assembly

Just a little reminder to all of our parents, our class assembly will take place on Monday 28th May at 9.15am in the school gym hall.  We hope that you can all come along and join us!

We are looking forward to learning our lines and practising next week so that we will be ready for our performance.

Health Week

We have had such a great time during Health week this week.  We have been very busy in the classroom as well as in and around the school.  We have been very lucky to take part in activities such  as, cycling, rugby, football, yoga, earth ball and Tae Kwon Do, aswell as enjoying a huge variety of puzzles during our puzzle day on Thursday. These really got us thinking and working together in our teams.  Have a look at our photos below to see how much fun we have been having…

My favourite part of health week was doing Tae Kwon do because we got to punch the pads. (Joshua P1) 

I liked puzzle day best because we got to do lots of different activities. (Keeley P1)

Yoga was my favourite because I liked doing the stretches. (Eryn P2)

My favourite thing was Tae Kwon Do because I did some punching and kicking. (Lee P2)

I liked Tae Kwon Do because I liked the kicking part. (Angel P2)

My favourite part was using the Earth Ball because I got to try and beat Mrs Ross to the ball. (Emily P2)