Easter is coming!

We have finished our Under the Sea theme over the last couple of weeks. We have enjoyed designing treasure maps and using them to find hidden treasure. We have had lots of pirate games going on. We have had opportunities to build our own boats and to find out if they could float or if they would sink! We came up with lots of good ideas for better boat designs.

We have also been noticing signs of spring around the nursery and around the town.  We will be carrying on with this over the next week and will be out and about exploring our area.  What sign of spring do you think we will spot?

We have also planned to decorate and to roll our own Easter Eggs next week so we will be looking for a good hill nearby for rolling!

Now the weather has been getting warmer and drier we will have been getting lots more chances to get outdoors. We have been enjoying this very much.

Here are some photos of our learning adventures.

PTDC0415 PTDC0416 PTDC0417 PTDC0419 PTDC0420 PTDC0421 PTDC0423 PTDC0425 PTDC0426 PTDC0429 PTDC0430 PTDC0432 PTDC0433 PTDC0434 PTDC0435 PTDC0436 PTDC0437 PTDC0438 PTDC0439 PTDC0443 PTDC0444 PTDC0445 PTDC0446 PTDC0447 PTDC0451

2 thoughts on “Easter is coming!”

1. I popped in and I thought you had all gone home early! When I looked out I saw that everyone was enjoying the spring sunshine outside. It has been nice to go outside hasn’t it? My favourite flowers are daffodils and I have noticed a few starting to show in our garden. Do you have flowers in your garden/

2. Isn’t it fantastic to get outside to play again? The grass is growing in my garden and I have had to get the lawn mower out again!