Happy New Year!

It has been a busy first week back in the nursery.  We have enjoyed sharing our stories of Christmas with our friends. We have all been working hard to get back into our nursery routine.  We have been remembering the listening and talking rules we had learned before the holidays and have been doing a great job at that.

During January we will be focussing on rules and routines as well as Scottish songs and rhymes.  You will be able to see our main learning outcomes on our notice board at the start of next week. At the end of the month we will be celebrating Burns Night and we may even try some traditional food at snack time.

3 thoughts on “Happy New Year!”

1. Happy New Year to you too! It was lovely to see everyone so busy and enjoying meeting up with friends in nursery this week. WE also have new children starting with us and I know that they will have lots of fun too. I am writing this at home as the snow is falling – have you been out in the snow this weekend?

2. It’s always hard to get back into a routine after the holidays isn’t it? I find it really hard to get up early in the morning while it is so dark and rainy.

3. Hello nursery! I know that you have all been really busy this week enjoying all the activities in the nursery and listening to some super stories too.