Homework

We have had nearly a whole term of our new style of homework. What did you think of it? I would also like to hear from the people who helped you do your homework too. What did they think of it? I would like to know if you would like to have this kind of homework again next term.

The Adventures of Barnaby Bear

Carrie’s house
I had a nice time with Carrie and her family and I really liked the teddy bear ocinic and I fed the fish I only needed a tiny bit of fish food the fish were called rosy sara and frank frank was an algy eater and he didnt look like a fish at all frank lookd like a caterpillar and I had breakfast with doggy we watched up and panocyoa and we went to grannys and we saw bonny and uncle Ewan I had a lovely time with carrie and her family and I liked my red nose.

Abbey’s house
I loved when the magic bag picked my name. Barnaby had fun watching The Gruffalo Show. I was a fox. Barnaby did not recognise me. Barnaby had fun playing with Mother Bear who I gave to my Mum on Mothers Day. I had to save him from my dog Glen. Glen was wrestling with him. On Saturday Barnaby came to the cinema with me, my Mum and Chris. We saw The Croods. We all really enjoyed the film. Afterwards we went to McDonalds for our dinner.

Logan’s house

I was so excited when my name came out of the magic bag. When Barnaby and I cam home from school our relatvies had arrived from America and Barnaby heard all about life in America. On Tuesday Barnaby tried to eat my breakfast. After tea we went to football Barnaby scored a goal. Barnaby thinks I look funny in my hen outfit for our play. Thank you Barnaby.

Charley’s house

I was excited when I was chosen to take Barnaby home on Friday. On Saturday we made cupcakes and Peppa pig cakes with Barnaby. When the yummy cakes were made we had a teddy bears picnic in my house. Barnaby enjoyed his cakes. On Sunday I went for a walk with Barnaby, my mum and my little brother Archie and his teddy called Alex the lion from the film Madagascar. It was a windy and snowy day. I had a great time with Barnaby Bear all weekend.

Fraser’s house. 1st – 4th March
After school on Friday Barnaby and me went to Duff house for the snowdrop walk. We had a picnic with mum, Ellie and Blair. Then we went to the playpark. On Saturday Barnaby watched us swimming. After we played football we went on the swings and slide. I tooc Barnaby to my Granny and Grandas tooc Barnaby and me on the tractor. Granda tooc me and Barnaby for a ride to the wood. Granny made us sum tea, it was good. On Sunday Barnaby and me went snow boardin with my famely. Barnaby watched sad Ellie and me do sum jumps and mum and Blair sledged. We had great fun with Barnaby. Barnaby had great fun as wel.

Scott’s house

After school on Monday I was super excited to come home with Scott. We had so much fun playing with Scotts brother Logan. We went to see the sheep and the lambs were trying to eat me!!! I alo got to see my dads new sprayer its so big. I really had fun and will miss them.

Kariss Park’s house 18th – 22nd February.

I took Barnaby to Rainbows on Monday night. After Rainbows we had our bedtime snack then we got our pjamas on. Them mum read us a story then we went to slep. On Tuesday my brother took Barnaby to nursery he really liked it. We played bingo and Barnaby won! On Thursday we went to highland dancing he enjoyed I hope Barnaby has a good time with me and my family.

Lucy Moir’s house 22nd – 25th February

When we went home he met my cats. He wanted to clap my cats. He thot George wus flufai and fat! He was wunten to lift my dads weights. He made a friend. He did sum cleaning for my mum. He et a lot of sweetee. He finished the box. He liked to seing. Wo got our wonsee. He said it was too hot. Nex dai we went to see Wreck it Ralph we went to Burger King for food then we went to gow to the sinma I got my popcorn

Jamieleigh Smith’s house 25th February – 1st March

On Monday I was excited to be with Jamieleigh and her family. We got up to loads of fun. Barnaby was watching TV today.

Harley’s house 15th – 18th February

Me and Barnaby were watching TV. Barnaby was watching Peppa Pig.

Mrs Milne’s house: half-term

I was so excited to be going home with Mrs Milne for a whole week. I wondered what she had planned for me. On Friday I enjoyed a really long lie and then tucked into a cooked breakfast. We decided to go to Macduff ten pin bowling – it was great fun. I found it difficult to roll the ball but I got some help with the frame. I even managed to score a strike! On Saturday morning I went to the hairdresser and enjoyed being pampered and getting my hair done ready for my big night out. I hadn’t really slept much because I was so excited. Mrs Milne had a kilt outfit for me to wear – I looked very smart. It was very posh and I had a great time dancing with everyone. My favourite was the hokey cokey. We were staying in a hotel and I had a great big bed all to myself, I was really tired and fell asleep straight away. In the morning we had a lovely breakfast and then went shopping. I got to sit in the trolley and be pushed around. I even got a sweetie. Callum (Mrs Milne’s son) took me out on his motorbike on Sunday afternoon it was ace. The helmet was bit big though so I couldn’t see where I was going. We all went to the Indian for our tea, I liked trying all the different food but some of it was too spicy for me. First thing on Monday morning I went to Curves with Mrs Milne and used all the machines, it was very tiring. After that we went to Banff to book Mrs Milne’s holiday, I thought I was getting to go too but I’m not allowed because the aeroplane is full. Monday was a sad day for Megan and Callum, we had to go to the airport to drop off their dad, he was going away to work they were going to miss him. I tried to cheer them up and we played “I spy” in the car. I had to get up really early on Tuesday to go to a course in Westhill with Mrs Milne. It was very boring and I had to read lots of big words and stuff I couldn’t understand. I fell asleep so I got to catch up on some of my missed sleep from the weekend. On Wednesday we were supposed to go to school, I didn’t like that and thought it wasn’t fair because I thought it was a holiday. Mrs Milne suggested I stay at home with Megan and Callum so they looked after me. Callum let me play Fifa on his Xbox it was magic. Mrs Milne asked me yesterday morning if I was ready to go back to school or did I want to stay for another night – I wanted to stay because we were going out for tea at the Fife Arms with all the ladies circle. I have had such great fun on holiday with Mrs Milne and her family and I can’t wait to find out where I’m going next…

Shaun’s house

Layla and me made a badge for Barnaby Bear. He loved it! Barnaby Bear helped me with my homework. He was very good at sums. On Wednesday Barnaby Bear and I went to the dentist. Both of us got a sticker. Barnaby Bear was good and didn’t bite the dentist. I loved having Barnaby Bear stay with me. Thank you for coming.

Charlie’s house 1st – 4th February

On Saturday me and barnaby went to a dancing festival Barnaby sat on dad’s knee and watched me dance. In the afternoon we went to see my granny and grandad and watched 3DTV. On Sunday we went to Asds and got a sweet. After a good nights sleep me and Barnaby had yummy porridge. Barnaby had a great time with me and my family.

Isla’s house 28th Jan – 1st February

Me and Barnaby came home and we watched TV together. We had spaghetti bolignais for tea. After tea we got ready for Rainbows. We had lots of fun after Rainbows. We got a bag of crisps and after the bag of crisps we put on our wunsey to get ready for bed. The next Day we got ready for school and Barnaby liked my dogcalld cora we had a lot of fun together Barnaby fell asleep it is time to go school in time. Me and Barnaby watched TV together before we go to swimming lessons. and barnaby wus asleep in the car? after swimming lessons me and Barnaby playd mum’s and dad’s. and he got a shot on my ipod he plaid Angry Birds.

Kirsty’s house 25th – 28th January

Lewis’ house 21st – 25th January

Barnaby helped me build my snowman on Tuesday. he has lots of fur so didn’t feel the cold. Barnaby slept with me in my bed. We watched a DVD and we had chocloate.

Ern’s house 18th – 21st January

Me and Barnaby were having a takeaway. We are having fun me and Barnaby bear. He is good.

Mrs Davidson’s house: The Christmas Holidays.

I went home with Mrs Davidson for the whole of the Christmas holidays. What an exciting time! I got to help wrap up lots of Christmas presents but I wasn’t very good because the sticky tape kept on sticking to my fur! I got lots of hugs from Santa because Mrs Davidson has a Santa teddy. I really wanted to sleep in the cat’s bed – it was so comfy, but I think I would have been in the cat’s way. Santa left a dartboard for us, it had to be left on the floor so that I could play too. In the New Year, when Christmas was over, I got to help take down the Christmas tree. I got all tangled up in the lights, then I hid in the decorations box so nobody could find me! There was still some chocolate decorations on the tree, so I was allowed to eat some – only 2 though – I didn’t want to be sick. I had a nice time with Mrs Davidson and her family and can’t wait for my next adventure!

Snow day 22nd January 2013

Good morning boys and girls. Look at the snow at my house this morning! I hope you enjoy your snow day. It would really good to find out what you’ve been doing today. Maybe you could get somebody to take a photograph of what you’ve been doing in the snow and take it into school when we get back.

Don’t forget about the activities at the side of this page. They are the ones in blue writing. Try some of them out too. There’s also your new homework activities to do or why not try adding a comment to this BLOG.

Whatever you’re doing, remember to stay wrapped up nice and warm!

I’ll hopefully see you tomorrow.

What’s new in P2? 2012

Just to let you know that we have a number of activities that can be accessed via the links opposite should we have a snow closure day.

You could also practice making sentences with a CAPITAL letter at the start, a full stop at the end. Or maybe even an exclamation mark! Or a question mark? I would love to see any sentences you have written at home.

Another thing you try to do is to write a story that you know really well, for example, Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs or The Three Little Pigs. Remember that a story has a start, a middle and an end. Why not do the start first, then come back to do the middle later and leave the end for another time. I need to see exciting adventures in the middle!