Mr Reid’s Music Journey – Term 4

Hello all!

Today’s post is very different and will not focus on my music journey. Instead, we are going to be highlighting the music journey of a family in Methlick School – Harry and Emily.

They both really enjoy their music and even have their own band called The Bubble Rats.

You can listen to two of their songs by clicking on the following link – https://thebubblerats.bandcamp.com/

Emily wrote and sang all the lyrics herself to the song “Me to you” – Harry sings the backing vocals on “The Bubble Rat Shuffle”. All the voices you will hear are theirs and their dad plays all the instruments.

If you have been playing any music during your Home Learning, we would love to hear about it! Let us know in the comments.

14 thoughts on “Mr Reid’s Music Journey – Term 4”

1. Well Done Harry, Emily and Dad, the shuffle song is very catchy and I also love Me to You too. Fantastic work guys 🙂

2. Wow! That is impressive, well done Emily, Harry and Dad. I loved the songs, specially Me to You. Great team work 🙂

3. Fabulous! I thoroughly enjoyed listening to the tracks you wrote and recorded. Very well done, The Bubble Rats! I can’t wait to hear your next song. 🎵❤

4. 🎼🎶🎤🎼🎶🎤🎼🎶🎤🎼🎶🎤🎼🎶🎤🎼🎶🎤🎼🎶🎤
    Dear Emily, Harry and of course your Dad.
    I loved “The Bubble Rat Shuffle” and “Me to You” was amazing.
    I wish I was able to write and sing songs.
    It takes courage to let other people hear your work,
    WELL DONE
    🎼🎶🎤🎼🎶🎤🎼🎶🎤🎼🎶🎤🎼🎶🎤🎼🎶🎤🎼🎶🎤

5. This is really good. I myself have been writing songs I’m working on right now.👍🏻👊🏻🤯🎤🎼🎤🎼🎼🎼🎤

6. That is amazing- well done. I feel we are going to hear more of this fabulous group. Remember us when you are famous please 🙂