Expressive Arts

GamesCon 2023 and Expressive arts

Expressive Arts

During the event students could be,

• creating characters and graphics for their game
  • creating presentations and videos as part of their research
  • creating music and sound effects to use in their game

Expressive Arts Experiences and Outcomes

Experiences in the expressive arts involve creating and presenting and are practical and experiential.

I have experienced the energy and excitement of presenting/performing for audiences and being part of an audience for other people’s presentations/performances. EXA 0-01a / EXA 1-01a / EXA 2-01a 

I have the opportunity to choose and explore an extended range of media and technologies to create images and objects, comparing and combining them for specific tasks. EXA 2-02a

I can create and present work that shows developing skill in using the visual elements and concepts. EXA 2-03a

I can develop and communicate my ideas, demonstrating imagination and presenting at least one possible solution to a design problem. EXA 2-06a

I can use my voice, musical instruments and music technology to experiment with sounds, pitch, melody, rhythm, timbre and dynamics.  EXA 2-17a

Inspired by a range of stimuli, and working on my own and/or with others, I can express and communicate my ideas, thoughts and feelings through musical activities. EXA 1-18 / EXA 2-18a