We built some bridges using our shape knowledge.

[kml_flashembed movie="P5/20 looked at what shape frames were the strongest and then using that knowledge built a bridge. The task was to build a bridge that could hold a white board flat and then hold weights on the white board. Well done to everyone especially the rock and rollers. Look how nearly all the bridges are made of triangular based shapes.

” width=”400″ height=”400″ allowfullscreen=”true” /]

19 thoughts on “We built some bridges using our shape knowledge.”

1. Well done to the rock and rollers that bridge was awesome and I can’t believe that it held round about 600g 🙂 smiley faces all round 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂

2. The pictures show that everyone is working really good in there groups especially the funky pigeons 🙂 🙂 😉

3. Georgia, anyone would think that you are proud of your class! I was very impressed by everyone’s bridges and their group work skills.

Remember P5/20 that you can go onto Mrs MacLean’s blog too. Follow the links at the side.

4. Sorry that did not make sense it was meant to be, they are aren’t they Abby, I was meant to say sorry to confuse u 🙂 🙂 🙂 😀

5. I am watching the rugby on the telly to see if I get any tips the score is 27-3 to Scotland 😉

6. Georgia I think you are hooked on the blog!

Hope all of you are enjoying your long weekend.

See you on Thursday.

7. yes I am miss ps I love the blog so much I go on the blog on my ipad mini and I am always on it so I just decide to go on the blog 😉

8. Hi everyone hope u all having fun in the snow 😉 I defiantly am I have just came inside because it was getting to cold 😉 😉