How Much Do You Love Chocolate?

Most people really love chocolate but have you any idea of the process that happens before you can pop that lovely square of chocolate into your mouth?
This week’s homework task is all about chocolate! I’ve added a link on the sidebar under the HOMEWORK heading for a great little interactive website that will explain the whole process of chocolate making.
In your own blog, I would like you to make a list of all of the main points of this process. You could also add a chocolate picture of your own choice!
Good luck! Send me a comment if you need any help. 🙂

14 thoughts on “How Much Do You Love Chocolate?”

1. Thanks for logging on and checking out the task Jadie. Hope you enjoy learning about chocolate this week! 🙂

2. Mrs.Jhonson my writing has become invisible you have to highlight it so it becomes visible

3. Hello Mrs Johnson 😀

I am trying to do the chocolate task but the link is saying that this page is not found!..

I will try to find another website to do this task!

4. I know this isint this subject but do you know what time the quir will be on Saturday? 🙂

5. Hi Jadie – yes, and Mrs Yuill put out a little note today (Wednesday). The 1st choir comp is at 11am. Be there for 10.45am. The Scots choir comp starts at 3pm – be there for 2.45pm.
    Rebecca’s Action song starts at 1.30pm – be there by 1.15pm.

Hope that helps!!

Mrs. J