A Very Special Homework Task!

This is a very special challenge! In 2014 the Commonwealth Games are going to be held in Glasgow. This is going to be a huge event for Scotland and who knows..maybe you may even represent Scotland in your chosen sport!

I am going to give you this week and next week to complete the following task because I want you to try really hard to come up with your very best work.

Here’s the task:

Design the official mascot for the 2014 Commonwealth Games!

There’s a link that you need to click on to find out more. That’s your first step!

Read all of the hints and tips and have a look at previous mascots by checking the links on the competition website.

When you have finished, bring your drawing into school and I’ll send them all off together!

READ THE INSTRUCTIONS VERY CAREFULLY!!

Good luck!

3 thoughts on “A Very Special Homework Task!”

1. Whats up very nice blog!! Guy .. Beautiful .. Superb .. I will bookmark your blog and take the feeds also?I am happy to search out so many helpful info here within the put up, we need work out more strategies on this regard, thanks for sharing. . . . . .

2. Terrific paintings! This is the type of info that are meant to be shared across the net. Shame on Google for not positioning this put up upper! Come on over and talk over with my website . Thank you =)