2nd Online STEM Club- Tomorrow’s Engineers

Hello!

Thank you to all the people who have been interacting with our first online club. We are so happy that you have enjoyed it!

This week’s club is linked to Tomorrow’s Engineer Week, where we learn about engineer jobs and try out some engineering challenges. Please remember to STAR RATE the activity you carry out- this way we know which activities you like. We have both the P1-3 and P4-7 clubs below and can’t wait to see what you create.

Our Primary 1-3 power point is here: P1-3 Tomorrow’s Engineers– remember to click this link to download your power point.

This is what your club should look like once downloaded:

Our Primary 4-7 power point is here: P4-7 Tomorrow’s Engineers Remember to click this link to download your power point.

If you want to show us what you created, leave a picture in our comments section below or share with us on twitter, our link is @WL_STEM.

4 thoughts on “2nd Online STEM Club- Tomorrow’s Engineers”

1. I’m a bit late to this, but am keen for my kids to have a go. However, I’m struggling to access the classes. It opens up in Powerpoint and I can click on the different things around the room – but then it just brings up a landscape picture. I’m doing this on a MAC – could that be the problem ?

Thanks, Lorna

1. Hello

If you open the power point presentation to “slide show” and “view current slide” then when you click on the pictures they should take you to the hyperlink.

If you have the power point open, not presenting, you need to right click on the picture and this will take you to the option “open hyperlink” which should then work.

Hopefully this works, no matter what device you are using- please let us know if you have any further issues.

2. Hi
    Managed to open the glow link and power point pic came up.if we click the pic nothing happening.
    Do I need to download PowerPoint to access this task.
    Thanks

1. Hello

Above the picture it says “Our Primary 1-3 power point is here: P1-3 Tomorrow’s Engineers– remember to click this link to download your power point” which is above the picture. There is the same above the P4-7 picture too.

If you click on this link it’ll open/download the power point to your device.

Any other issues/problems please get in touch!