P3/4/5 School Trip to Summerlee

Angus – I really liked the park and having our lunch in the sun.

Meah/ Tia/ Melissa – We really liked going round the museum answering questions from the app and getting a lolly pop at the end as a reward.

Jack – Rolling down the big hill was exciting.

Jamie – On the Vulcan barge we watched a video all about it which gave us information about the past.

Lewis/Rebecca – We went on a tram to visit houses in Lanarkshire through the ages. Our favourite was the 1980’s one.

Toby – At the old houses I liked playing with the gird and cleek which children from long ago played with.

Amber – My favourite part of the trip was the park on the moving monkey bars.

Kieran – My favourite part was answering all the questions about long ago in Summerlee and my group came second.

Cyrus – I liked the park and riding on the tram.

Sophie Lee/Ffion – We enjoyed the whole trip especially the Flying Fox.

Ava – I enjoyed the whole trip especially the netted roundabout.

Kelsey – Going on the tram was exciting and in the park and I went to the very top of the netted roundabout. In the museum there was a train called the Gibb train!!

Finlay – I enjoyed the museum part of the trip especially learning about the materials used long ago.

Keegan – My favourite part was playing in the park especially on the netted climbing frame where I got right to the top.