P3/4/5

This week was a short week at school but we still managed to get a lot done.

Jack – I am learning how to join my handwriting and it is pretty easy. When I am writing 2 letters it is neat but words can be messy. I will work on this.

Cyrus – We had rugby on Tuesday with a coach, learning to pass the ball properly. I enjoyed it.

Toby – In maths we were adding, subtracting, multiplying and dividing with all our tables. I found the multiplying more challenging

Meah – In our China topic we watched a video and wrote down facts about China.I wrote 22 facts.

Angus – In maths we were dividing fractions and I found it really hard.

Melissa – In Spanish we were experimenting with fruit and which would float and not float. We had to do this in Spanish.

Sophie Lee – In French we made smoothies on paper and were learning the vocabulary for fruit

Ffion/Helen – In maths we are looking at money, giving change up to a pound. I have been able to do it easily.

Lewis – We have been learning to interpret information from different kinds of graphs in Maths.

Alexander – In maths we took a survey in the school using tally marks and displayed our results on a bar graph using Create a Graph on the laptop.

Kelsey – I had fun creating a poster all about China.

Rebecca – We wrote our names in Chinese and painted them in black.

Kieran – In French we had to match the names of fruit to the right picture.

Tia – In maths we were dividing fractions which started out easy but got harder