For Primary 1.

Hi everyone, I hope that you are all well and enjoying this weeks project. As promised here is my skipping video. I tried my best with the challenges but might need to practise a bit more. I’ll try to do another video for next week and see if I can improve.

Miss Mackay

17 thoughts on “For Primary 1.

1. Orlagh had a wee chuckle! This has made her day seeing you, thank you!😃 she says to keep practicing Miss Mackay x

2. Post author

I promise I’ll practise and do another video. I forgot to do my fast skipping, I’m good at that 🙂

3. Post author

Oh don’t worry I will. Im so glad it made her smile. It could be the one time I let them laugh at me 😉

Miss Mackay x

4. Great efforts though Miss Mackay. We tried sounding out the words on your top to read what it said😃 x

5. Post author

Thank you. Aww that is an excellent idea. Maybe each time I make a video I’ll have to wear a top with writing on it. It said ‘Do what you love, love what you do. I think it’s a motto to live by. Hope you have had a lovely day. Miss Mackay xx

6. We were able to read it at the end of the video☺️ Yeah, definitely a great idea! We have had a good day, Orlagh has started her project. Hope you’re having a lovely day! X

7. Post author

Great I’m glad to hear she has started her project and is feeling more like her usual self 😊. Have had a good thanks. Hope you have as well. Miss MacKay x

8. Post author

Oh no, I’m sorry it’s not working for you. I’ll have a look and see if I can post a different way. Keep a look out tomorrow. Miss MacKay x

9. The video didn’t work for me either, I had to right click on it then open it in a new tab. Then it worked ok.

10. We will look forward to check the video tomorrow then..but the most important thing for children is that they are very happy to see their teachers..really looking forward to see everything back to normal…xxx

11. I wish you could see the smile on Arlo’s face! He was absolutely delighted to see Miss Mackay, he said your really good at skipping.

12. Post author

Aww I’m so pleased to hear this. I’m glad he thinks I did well even though I couldn’t complete his challenge. I’m practicing though :).

Miss Mackay xx

13. Post author

It has been lovely to see so many potions pictures coming through today. Good work P1 🙂 Miss Mackay x