P2/3 Wednesday 6th May

Good morning P2/3.  Hope you all had a lovely long weekend.

We know you enjoyed our outdoor learning last week but, for the rest of this short week, we have an online safety focus and an optional digital learning grid.  Details can be found here:

https://www.thinkuknow.co.uk/?utm_source=Thinkuknow&utm_campaign=03f521e658-TUK_ONLINE_SAFETY_AT_HOME_21_04_20&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_0b54505554-03f521e658-64731450

Thinkuknow is the education programme from NCA-CEOP, a UK organisation which protects children both online and offline.

Explore one of the six Thinkuknow websites for advice about staying safe when you’re on a phone, tablet or computer.

DT Grid – First Level

DT Grid Early Level

Wednesday 6th May 2020

The Daily Draw

Each day a new word will be posted (here and to Twitter) as a drawing prompt.  I look forward to seeing your work!  You can tweet your pictures, e-mail your pictures or comment on the blog to tell me what you’ve drawn.  Have fun!

Thank you for your hard work.  If you’d like to share work or have any questions, don’t hesitate to e-mail the school.

Mrs BP and Miss Anderson xx

2 thoughts on “P2/3 Wednesday 6th May

1. Hi Mrs BP & Miss Anderson I completed my task and drew a good picture of myself sitting at my desk in the classroom reading my books and doing my work. I have drawn a picture of you both too. Miss you both very much and hope to see you soon. 🙂🙂

2. Post author

This sounds lovely, I’m sure you’ve added lots of details. We are all missing school and seeing each other. Miss Anderson and I think of you (and all of P2/3) often so don’t worry, we’ve not forgotten you.