P1 Home Learning Friday 24th

Good morning everyone, we made it to Friday, YAY!. Here is what we would like you to work on today. Please also see plan for more details.
• Dictation (adult to read each sentence for child to spell).
This man is fast.
This cat is fast.
He has a sack on his back.

Fairy Tale Friday
• Chicken Licken.

That’s all for today. Mrs McKay and I are so proud of how hard you have all worked this week. The letters that we started to receive yesterday were brilliant and made us smile. Have a lovely weekend and stay safe. x

5 thoughts on “P1 Home Learning Friday 24th

1. Really enjoyed this weeks learning as did Lillie, I think her favourite was writing a letter to Mrs McKay (how do I send this to you?) she also really enjoyed writing about her uncle David the fireman who helps in the community. Hope you both have a lovely weekend in the sun

2. Good Morning
    We will high five to that! Thanks again for all the support given in these circumstances and have a lovely weekend!
    Gracie and Mummy x

3. Post author

Hi, I’ve copied the post in. again. Hopefully it is easier to see.

This man is fast.
    This cat is fast.
    He has a sack on his back.

Fairy Tale Friday
    • Chicken Licken.