P1 Home Learning 22nd May

Good morning everyone. Here is what we would like you to work on today. Please also see plan for more details.

· Dictation (adult to read each sentence for child to spell).

The man has a bag in his hand.

This big dog hugs the cat.

This dog sits in the tub.

Fairy Tale Friday

The Sorcerer’s Apprentice. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WDuBvjsh6ew

100 Hunt https://www.ictgames.com/mobilePage/hundredHunt/index.html

A wee reminder that we are going to try a virtual assembly this morning at 10am. It will be live for P4-7 through teams and then posted on the blog for P1-3 after. If you have a brother or sister in P4-7 you could always sit with them and watch live, watch out for some people you might know! Thank you again for all your hard work this week. Hope you have a lovely weekend. Miss Mackay and Mrs McaKay xx

7 thoughts on “P1 Home Learning 22nd May

1. Got your email this morning, thank you again for sharing, he’s working so hard. He looks very happy in the pictures too. Have a super weekend. Mrs McKay

2. Hi Mrs McKay,

We’ve had a good week of learning this week. Harris has loved the board game task and the sumdog challenge. I’ve emailed some photos to the school office.
    Have a lovely weekend.
    Thanks
    Lisa

3. Afternoon, it’s not come through yet but I’ll keep an eye out for it! He’s done really well on Sumdog, I’ve just had a look at the results from the challenge. Hope you all have a lovely weekend too. Mrs McKay

4. Post author

Well done to everyone who took part in our Sumdog challenge this week. It is amazing to see how many questions you were able to answer. Fingers crossed there should be a little reward waiting for you the next time you login. Have a lovely weekend 🙂 Miss Mackay x

5. I’m hoping my reward comes through to my class! Have a lovely weekend everyone, see you on Monday. Mrs McKay