P1 Home Learning Tuesday 21st.

Morning all, here is what we would like you to work on today. Please also see plan for more details.

• Your common words for today are, he, was, for, on and are.

Brain Break!

One of our favorites 🙂

• Mental maths as on timetable.
• Create a timetable for your day/week. Think about all the things you have to do in a day like getting up and dressed, doing your school work, helping at home, exercising and having fun.
• Have a look at the link below for an example of Miss Mackay’s routine.Click on the link below.

Miss Mackay’s timetable

Afternoon
• Mrs Grenfell will provide an art activity for you.

6 thoughts on “P1 Home Learning Tuesday 21st.

1. Morning, it’s not even 9 o’clock and I’ve got the Tarzan song stuck in my head! The art activity from Mrs Grenfell reminds me of our autumn leaf pictures. Have fun experimenting.

2. Post author

Chomp Chomp, yum yum!! Art activity looks really good. Will be lovely to see the difference between the autumn leaves and their colours and what we can find in spring time. I wonder what wonderful animals we could get this time? The moose and the manta-ray were my fav 😉

3. Arlo really enjoyed the art for today as did his brothers. We’ve popped some pictures on Twitter (hopefully correctly)
    Hope you all had a lovely Easter break.

4. Post author

That’s great to hear. Hopefully the pictures will come through, did you tag Uphall in your tweet? Hope you all had a lovely holiday as well.