P6B Afternoon Mr Blair 2nd April PE/IDL

PE Indoor
Good Afternoon everyone, I hope you are all well. Here is today’s PE Task followed by IDL.  Once you have completed the work out (snakes and ladders game), have a look at the ‘PE Benchmarks’ picture.  Choose one benchmark from any of the 4 sections which is relevant to today’s task and explain why. For example ‘I needed __________ for this task because ____________.’ Leave your answers in the comments. Enjoy 🙂

IDL
Open the ‘Easter Traditions’ PowerPoint.  Read through the presentation.  Use the information and pictures to help inspire you to create your own PowerPoint on Easter traditions in France.  Obviously, you can use the facts and information from the PPT provided, but I do not want you to create an exact copy.  Pick out the most interesting facts and then use the internet to do your own research to enhance your presentation.

Remember to include a contents slide and for each slide to have a heading / title so your reader knows what you are talking about.

Have fun and get creative.  Post your PPT presentations in the comments underneath this post.  Snakes and Ladders Instructions Snakes and Ladders Game t2-g-2567179-easter-traditions-in-france-powerpoint_ver_4