Primary 3/4 News

20160125_185632 show

This week has been amazing for all of us. This was because we got to perform in front of all our parents, grandparents, brothers and sisters.

Jay said “ It was very very awesome”

Aidan said “I felt very freaked out but after the show I felt very proud of myself.”

Joseph said “I felt like I was going to be sick.”

Rachel said “I was very nervous but after the show I felt tired and happy.”

Mark said “I felt like I was doing something crazy as I had never done anything like that before. I was glad that I remembered all of my lines.”

Haseeb said “I liked that I got to stand in for my friend Kacper as he was not at the night show.”

Ailie said “I just felt really excited and nervous at the same time.”

Aoife said “I felt that I was a little bit scared and after I felt happy because that I had completed my challenge.”

All of primary 3/4 would like to thank everyone who came to see us and who helped to organise our costumes. Thank you parents for helping us practice our lines.

From all the boys and girls in p 3/4

Have a super weekend! 🙂

One thought on “Primary 3/4 News”

1. Lovely to read all your comments primary 3/4, you had nothing to worry about as the show, on both performances was fantastic. You truly entertained everyone who came to support you. Well done, Miss Smyth x