Primary 3/4 News

This week we had a chance to make our very own Scottish dinner. We had time to think about the Scottish meaning for this.

Mark said “This is called haggis, neeps and tatties.

Jay-p said “I loved the tatties”

Gaby said “It was really good”

Aidan “You had to put holes in the neep to make it cook it better.”

Shannon said “I liked the haggis and I liked the tattie. I didn’t really like the neep.”

Adrin said “It was delicious!”

Lukasz said “I loved the haggis! I didn’t like the neeps and tatties.”

Nasim said “It was so delicious”

We have been impressed with our show rehearsal and we can’t believe that it’s only 1 week until we perform for the whole school.

Mark said “There will be lots of surprises for everyone.”

Jacob said “Our show is getting great. I am finding it funny when the Redcoats shoot the cannon at the Jacobite’s.”

Rachel said “I find it funny when there is a joke about Irn Bru” However you will have to wait and see what we are talking about.”

Have a lovely weekend!

Primary 3/4 and Mrs Kerr

One thought on “Primary 3/4 News”

1. Primary 3/4 I cannot believe you made haggis, neeps and tatties without me!!! It is great to read that so many of you tried all the different elements, particularly the neeps!

I am also excited about your show and now very intrigued to find out the irn bru joke!!!!

Miss Smyth x