It’s been a ‘Bonnie’ wee week.

Happy New Year from primary 3/4!

We hope you all had a lovely, peaceful and restful holiday.

It has been a great start to 2016 in primary 3/4. We have been busy rehearsing for our show ‘Great Scot’s’ and can’t wait for everyone to see it. We have really been enjoying getting together with primary 3 and primary 4 to have a chance to watch their scenes and the story of their great Scot. You are all in for a great treat!

This week we have also been discussing our school values, which are important to us all. We focussed on our values of friendship and teamwork, being the best we can be; everyone has a voice and respect, honesty and equality. We thought about all the different ways that these things happen throughout our school. Next week we are going to use all of our fantastic ideas to create a poster for each value.

We hope you have a lovely weekend!

Primary 3/4 and Mrs Kerr

2 thoughts on “It’s been a ‘Bonnie’ wee week.”

1. Happy New Year P3/4!
    I am really excited about your show, I bet you are too.
    I’m looking forward to seeing your posters to show our values. A great idea to help us remember them.