Primary 6/7 News

This has been a short week to start the New Year but we have had a very positive start!  We have all been thinking about our school values and how important they are to us at St. Ninian’s. We have been learning about the origins of New Year’s celebrations and we have also been thinking about having a Growth Mindset when writing our New Year’s resolutions for 2016! We hope we will be successful with them.

In P.E. we have now started gymnastics and our focus is currently flight and in Spanish we have been remembering the words for the days of the week and also learning the months of the year.

To finish off the week some of our Primary 7s are off on a rugby trip later this afternoon and we hope they have lots of fun and tell us all about it next week.

Happy New Year and have a great weekend.

Primary 6/7 and Mrs Reeves

2 thoughts on “Primary 6/7 News”

1. Happy New Year P6/7!
    A lovely start to the NY.
    I’m really interested in Growth Mindset and would love to chat to you all about this. Can I pop in next week? I’d love to share a story called My Fantastic Elastic Brain with you. 🙂