Primary 3/4 News!

This week has been wonderful!

To end our Earth, Sun and Moon topic we presented our topics to the class.

Evie created a Sun fact file. Shannon remembered that Evie asked the class lots of fabulous questions about the Sun. One of Evie’s questions was “How hot was the sun?” We couldn’t believe that it was 5,500 degrees.

Jacob said “I really liked Ailie’s topic because the PowerPoint was good and the reading was clear.”

Mark said “I liked Shannon’s because all of her aliens were called Mark.”

Jay-P said “I really like Caiden’s interesting facts about the moon.”

Haseeb said “I liked Aoife’s because it had lots of information about living and non-living things. Hannah said “I liked Aoife’s rocket it was very big and cool.

On Wednesday for ‘Scotland Week’ we had a visit from a theatre group to tell the story about the ‘History of Scotland’. All of primary 3/4 agreed that this was great. Adrin said “you had to use your imagination”. Ailie said “I really liked when he built the castle.” Aidan said “my favourite part was when Andrew seen Nessie”

Lukasz said “I really liked the speculators. They were cool!” Jan reminded us that you had to “engage your imagination to see through them”. Kacper said “the speculators took you back in time”

We all learned some great things about the history of our country,

Have a lovely weekend!

Primary 3/4 and Mrs Kerr.

2 thoughts on “Primary 3/4 News!”

1. You have embraced Scotland Week in P3/4! I’m really glad you enjoyed the storytelling workshop and that you used your imagination. This is a very important learning skill to develop.
    It sounds like your topic presentations were a success. I will pop in to your class this week to hear more about them.
    Please remember what I said about your cloak area too!!! 🙂

2. This has been a fantastic topic for the children from what I have heard, I know Aoife has absolutely loved it!! Having the menu approach to homework seems to work really well – they love having the ability to choose what to do want, it seems to really get them engaged. They have learnt so much from each other – it must make the teachers job a bit easier lol!