Mrs Docherty HWB Positive Thought for the Week Kindness: 12.6.20

Good morning everyone. I cannot believe we are at the end of yet another week of learning. I hope you have had a positive week filled with love and laughter and as I always say friendship and kindness.

As linked to our positive song of the Week: Count on Us by Bruno Mars I thought there was no better quote fitting for this week than the quote above. This has most definitely been a two way relationship and all of us has forged and strengthened our unique and special St Ninian’s Relationship.

Kindness and support have also been our key words for this week and indeed every week since the start of lockdown. We as a Team, TEAM ST NINIAN’S have taken every opportunity to demonstrate kindness in order to make a difference to each other’s lives. This is what makes us special and what makes our relationships unique:

Thank you for everything, for your kindness, compassion, understanding and support at this time. Have a wonderful weekend, you all truly deserve it.

Mrs Docherty