Mrs Docherty HWB: Key Messages for our Children Awareness day 2 10.6.20

Good morning everyone,

I hope you enjoyed yesterday’s post about ACCEPTANCE. This week and next I will be continuing to share positive and powerful messages for our children and today’s theme is AWARENESS

I have also added a link where you can download the poster as part of the pack over the coming days if you would like to display these.

awareness poster

I love this message and especially at this time. Since lockdown I have shared many posts about stopping and thinking about all the wonderful things we have around us. I know that I have certainly taken time in life to stop and listen, to think and to reflect about what is important to me. When doing this I have been able to hear things that we would not normally take time to hear such as the sounds of nature the birds singing and the calmness all around.

I have also been able to appreciate the power of music and taken time to slow things down and appreciate quiet moments.

Ways to live life mindfully include:

• Using your senses
  • Looking for changes in your everyday things and daily walks
  • Practice your breathing

Have a great day everyone and take time to listen and hear everything going on around you,

Mrs Docherty