Mrs Docherty Positive Thought for the week: 5.6.20

Good morning. Wow, it is amazing that we are that the end of our first week in June. I hope that our theme of happiness has continued for you all throughout the week.

Happiness comes in so many forms and throughout the week I have been sharing ideas on how to promote positivity and support your children in having positive experiences in their day. I think that main message for the week has been that:

There has never been a time in our lives that makes this message more important as we have all sat down and really appreciated what we have. The most important thing to us is our family and friends in life as they are the constants for us. Other things will come and go but connections that we make stay a lifetime. This has certainly made us stop and think about the amazing connections we have formed and cemented as a school and the happiness and support this has given us.

So going into the weekend I have given you a poster that you can look at to help you remember what happiness really is and how it can be part of every day for us.  I have also included a lnik so you can print the poster if you like.

great_dream

Have a great weekend filled with happiness and love,

Mrs Docherty