P2 Mrs Currie Weekly Grid 25.05.20

Good morning everyone!  The sun is shining, the wind has calmed, I hope you are ready to have another fabulous week of learning and fun!

Please find below your grid and attachments for the week ahead.

Learning Grid Week 8 (1)

Everyone has a new book allocated to them using the Active Learn Primary Website.  Please log in and have a go.  If you are finding your book very difficult or if you would like more of a challenge just get in touch with me.  If you are reading the text Escape To Black Mountain please find the follow up worksheet below.

Escape from Black Mountain WB 25.05

Here is the attachment required for your Rights Respecting School work this week.

RRS Article of the Week P1-3 25.05.20

Have a lovely day everyone and don’t forget you can contact me either using the comment section below or using the details at the top of the weekly learning grid.

Mrs Currie

One thought on “P2 Mrs Currie Weekly Grid 25.05.20”

1. Good afternoon everyone.
    I hope your have had a good Monday so far. At least the sun has stayed out all day! Enjoy the rest of your afternoon and the evening. I’ll look forward to posting a blog for you tomorrow so remember to look out for it.

Mrs Currie