P1 Mrs Davenport Weekly Grid and Learning: 25.5.20

Good morning everyone. Its Mrs Docherty again today. I hope you have had a great weekend and are ready to start an exciting week of learning. I know I am excited to start my week by covering your class today and tomorrow. All of your work and links are below. Have a great day and week ahead and know I am here if you need anything today and tomorrow.

You will find the weekly grid below with your work and learning tasks for the week.

Week 8 beginning 25th May 2020

You will also find your literacy and phonics links for the oa and ai sounds this week.

oa worksheet

ai worksheet

Please find below the attachments to support your Active Learn Reading Books for this week.

What Is In My Net

Shadows in the Sun

Goldilocks and the Clever Plan

Animal Homes

We are contiuning on our Rights Respecting Schools Award and each week we will have a new right to focus on. This week’s Right is Article 28: You have the Right to an Education.  Below is your attachment for the Rights Respecting School presentation from Mrs Conway with a lovely activity for you to participate in.

RRS Article of the Week P1-3 25.05.20

Have a great day everyone and remember if you need any help or would like to share your thoughts please use the comments section above.

Mrs Docherty