Primary 7 Learning Grid

Happy Monday!!! | Monday wishes, Happy monday quotes, Happy monday

Another week of learning at home is upon is. It has been lovely to see more traffic on our TEAMs page!

Today there will be a P4-7 assembly at 2pm on the P4-7 Assemblies team! Make sure you tune in!

Here is the learning grid for this week

P7 Learning Grid Week 6 11.05.20

Our learning materials are available on the OneDrive link – we are now working from folder ‘Week 6’.

I’ve also collated responses to a few FAQ from the last few weeks;

Where do we find learning materials?

All of our learning materials are available on OneDrive or through TEAMs > P7 2020 > General > Files > Class Materials (there have been problems with accessing files on TEAMs through android devices, please use the OneDrive link instead)

Please use the OneDrive link by clicking here.

The OneDrive link stays the same week on week, with a new folder being added on a Friday with the learning grid for the following week (this might help with planning of learning for the week ahead before a Monday morning). Materials will be uploaded by a Monday morning.

Do we need to do the whole grid?

The learning grid provides a week of learning experiences which will progress the learning of the P7 class. Different families have different remote learning styles and priorities. My advice is to do what you can – if you don’t think you can manage everything decide what you will prioritise and start there. There are ‘Keeping Busy Ideas’ for anyone who is finished the grid and is looking for more!

What should we be doing every day, can I do all the learning on a Monday and nothing the rest of the week?

Each family will approach learning at home in different ways. I’d advise to choose 1 task from each of the areas for each day.

e.g. Monday: Reading (LITERACY), Mental Maths (NUMERACY), PE with Joe Wicks (HWB), RE (Across the Curriculum)

Being in a routine can help with mental and emotional well being. Maybe as a family you could create a timetable for the week? Remember to include your physical activity for each day too, and regular breaks!

We can’t type onto the document?

Unfortunately lots of the resources and files posted are PDF format which would mean you have to hand write and upload a photo of work or type directly onto word online.

What do I do when I’m finished my work?

Please upload to OneNote under home learning with a new page for each week of learning. Or email directly to me – I will have a look and give feedback where appropriate. Then – relax!

Remember to come on TEAMs at least once per day to check in – like the post or leave a comment so I know you are there!

If there are any other questions please leave them as a comment and I’ll check back in over the week!

It’s a wonderful day to have a wonderful day!