P2 MISS LYDON WEEKLY LEARNING GRID 06.05

Home Learning Grid

Good morning, P2! I hope you enjoyed the long weekend. Here is your learning grid for this week:

Learning Grid Week 5 Short Week

RRS Article of the Week P2 06.05

Spelling Activity Suggestions

Look out for something new coming soon!

Next week we are going to be trialling using a new online reading resource called The Bug Club on the site Pearson Active Learn Primary.  At some point this week you will receive a group call email giving you details on your child’s log in details.  Next Monday (11.05.20) alongside the grid I will post a “How To Login Guide” and how to use it.  This resource will allow your child to have a book set for them by myself.  You and your child can then read the book aloud to each other and as you progress through (some of) the books there are quizzes to be completed. Alternatively, there will be additional activities to go alongside your child’s book.

Have a lovely day!

Miss Lydon

3 thoughts on “P2 MISS LYDON WEEKLY LEARNING GRID 06.05”

1. Good morning . The bug club sounds great we are already looking forward to it 😀 Emilie loves reading.

1. Good morning! I am also looking forward to it and am confident that there are no technical glitches (fingers crossed). I think she will love her new book. 🙂

2. Roma is really enjoying this week’s activities. Thank you for all you are doing.
    We both enjoy the dances before our breaks too! 😜