Mrs Wassell’s P3 Daily Update 30.4.20

Good Morning Girls,

It was so lovely to speak to some of you yesterday when I called. You have all been working very hard. I am so proud at how well you managing with your home learning.

I hope you are all enjoying your tasks this week. How are you getting on with finding some examples of tiling? Maybe you could share some of them with us on the blog post or on your online profile.

Here are some additional tasks for you to try this week. Remember these are optional and you do not have to complete these. Make sure you are taking plenty of breaks and not having too much screen time.

Maths

You have been learning about tiling this week. You can make some beautiful tiling patterns. Can you create a card for someone to make them smile with a tiling pattern on the front? You could colour in the pattern using all the colours of the rainbow. This could be for someone at home, a neighbour or someone in your close family or friends. J Here are some examples of a tiling pattern.

The trouble with five | plus.maths.org

I have written some sentences about my weekend however I was very sleepy when doing them and I think I have made a few mistakes. Can you Rewrite my sentences and correct my mistakes?

at the weakend i playd in the garden wif my familee

wee eat ice-cream in the sun?

my favourite fing wos spashing in the pool

i luv wen it is sunny

Have a great day girls!

Mrs Wassell