P7 Weekly Learning

Good morning P7 families!
How are you all after the weekend? I’m looking forward to catching up with you all this week! I have uploaded the files needed for this week to our P7 Team and will now email the spelling lists to your glow email account. Below is our grid for the week
A list of jobs for today;
  • Access the Onedrive folder where all of the materials are for this week click here
  • Look over the grid and choose a few tasks to do each day – try making yourself a little to do list or timetable 🙂 organising your learning is something you will do more of as you get older so it is good to practice now!
  • Please DO NOT send photos of work on TEAMs – email or OneNote only please 🙂
  • If adding work to OneNote, please go to your home learning tab and add a new page for each week of work – the title of the page for this week would be Week Beg. 27.04.20 – if you upload to OneNote please pop me an email to let me know as it is difficult to find things in there!
  • Have you heard anyore about your place at high school? Email me to update me of any details and I will update our transition information
I’ll aim to be online on teams 9 from-9.30 every morning and again before lunch. I’ll then pop back on around 2.15pm. If there are any specific or burning questions you are welcome to email me via glow email – I will pick them up as soon as I am able to!
Our wellbeing focus this week is doodle it – we have a Hive of Wellbeing channel in our class TEAM – I’m looking forward to seeing lots of doodles shared in there this week 🙂
Have a great day!
Stay safe and well,
Mrs Conway