P2 Miss Lydon Daily Update 23.04.20

Learning Grid Week 3

Fortune Teller

Spelling Activity Suggestions

Home Learning Grid

We are almost at the end of our first week back. How are you getting on with re-telling a story to someone at home? Remember to speak about characters, setting, the beginning, middle and end. Mrs Docherty posted the image below in a previous blog post. Use it to help you with re-telling your story.

Drawing can be a very relaxing activity. Here is a drawing you can try at home:

If you are having any difficulty with any of the home learning activities please remember to ask your question in the comments section below. We will try to answer your question as soon as we are able to.

Your Sumdog challenge focuses on number words. Write down the digit and matching number word in these cookie jars. This will help you to practise for your Sumdog challenge.

Can you work out the mistakes in my sentences? Try to copy the sentences without mistakes in your jotter.

1. thi dogg is really funnay.
  2. Mi favourite fud iz toast annd gam

Miss Lydon

One thought on “P2 Miss Lydon Daily Update 23.04.20”

1. Good morning P2, missing you all!

I am going to give your art task a go with my girls at home, drawing is a good way to relax. Last week I had a go at drawing some Disney characters.

Have a good day!