MRS DOCHERTY POSITIVE THOUGHT FOR THE WEEK: Friendship: 24.4.20

At the end of our first week back in our final term we hope you have had a successful week of fun and learning. Please know you are all doing so well and we are very proud of you. I know we have loved being in teaching mode and in contact with you all again this week and following on from our positive song of the week we have appreciated all of your friendship. As I always say Thursday is such an important day to stop, think and reflect especially when we Clap for our Heroes. Some of the things I ask myself on Thursdays are:

What have I felt happy about this week?

What have I done to make someone smile?

What special memory have I made this week?

What has made me sad or worried?

Who helped me when I felt that way?

Most answers involve my family and my friends which again I know we will all be missing. So for today I am sending you all a special message to help you to know we are all here for you and for each other. So from all of us to you we are sending big hugs and a big thank you for your support, hard work and friendship.

And please remember:

Have a lovely day everyone and look after yourselves,

Mrs Docherty