Positive thought for the week 3.4.20

Good  morning everyone. Well done on another successful week of learning and making memories in our new normal routines and with our distance learning.  Life has certainly changed over the past few weeks and as we adjust to this new normal we hope that it will be for a short period safe in the knowledge that we will weather this together.

On that note my positive thought going into the weekend is:

As we all adjust to this new way of life it is important that we try to find alternative ways to make memories and make the most of all the wonderful things we have.  It’s important to make memories that will last a lifetime, laugh at the smallest of things, dance to the music and care for each other holding close in our hearts our loved ones.

One of the most uplifting things I heard this week was a Scottish grandma’s advice to her grandchildren. It brought both a tear and a great big smile to me all at once. Her inspirational message reminds her family  that it’s finding a new way to dance in the rain that will get us all through this to the warmth of the sun and each other. She even made National News and GMB.

You are all doing amazing things from home and we appreciate all you are doing and the contact you are keeping with us. It means a lot.

I’ll end my post with a beautiful poem Mrs Scott shared with me and the staff team called At Home. Please read it as it is truly magical and heart warming and sums up a beautiful positive message of how well you are all doing. Thank you Mrs Scott.

https://www.freechildrenstories.com/at-home

Have a lovely weekend and a wonderful Easter holiday as you switch off and spend time together with your loved ones whether that is in your home or via the phone. You truly deserve a magical time. Keep smiling and dancing!

Happy Easter everyone,

Mrs Docherty

2 thoughts on “Positive thought for the week 3.4.20”

1. To you and all the wonderful St Ninians team, have a great Easter with your families and thank you for everything you do for our children 💚💛

2. Thank you so much for such kind words it’s lovely to hear from you. A big hello to the kids. I’ve been seeing all the wonderful learning and memories as a family you are creating through the Blog and Twitter, well done.
    Have a wonderful Easter holiday and keep smiling.
    Stay safe,
    Mrs Docherty