Mrs Wassell’s Daily update for P3 Girls 1.4.20

Good morning girls, I hope you are all doing well and enjoying your learning at home.  I’ve included the attachment of the grid again here to give you easy access.

week 2 grid P3

Home Learning Grid

How are you getting on with learning time in Maths? Remember the big hand is the minute hand and the small hand is the hour hand. 

If you are having any difficulty with any of the home learning activities please remember to ask your question in the comments section below. We will try to answer your question as soon as we are able to.

Science

Rainbows have been the symbol  many relate to this time. Some people have been drawing and painting rainbows for their window to make others smile as they walk past. Today I would like to see if you can grow your own rainbow.

I have set a sumdog competition for all the boys and girls in P3/4. This will  be some revision on all the things we have learned in Maths and Numeracy in P3/4. You have until Friday to take part.

Good Luck

Have a great day,

Mrs Wassell