Home Learning Grid Week 2 P3 Mrs Caskie and Mrs Keegan.

Good Morning P3.

Hope you are all doing well.  We are missing your lovely smiles and are thinking of you all. We hope you enjoyed your home learning grid last week. We are loving seeing your work posted on your one note or reading your comments. Please keep in touch. Below we have posted the link to your home learning grid for week 2. We have also emailed the grid to each of you too. Please check your emails.

Home Learning Grid Week 2 P3

If you are having any difficulty with any of the home learning activities please remember to ask your question in the comments section below. We will try to answer your question as soon as we are able to.

Remember to look on the Blog each day as we will post daily activities from tomorrow.

Have a good day and take care.

Mrs Caskie and Mrs Keegan.

4 thoughts on “Home Learning Grid Week 2 P3 Mrs Caskie and Mrs Keegan.”

1. Good Afternoon
    I hope you have managed to access the grid. Please let me know if you’re still having problems and I can see what I can do. I have also emailed it to all the childrens’ emails. Thank you.