P1 Mrs Currie Daily Update 26.03.20

Good morning everyone.  It is a bit misty this morning but that won’t dampen our spirits.  Here are some suggestions to compliment your weekly learning grid.  Have fun.

If you are having any difficulty with any of the home learning activities please remember to ask your question in the comments section below. We will try to answer your question as soon as we are able to.

Home Learning Grid

Have you managed to play a board game with your family yet.  I’d love to hear what game you played and who won, you can post a comment below.  I played Cluedo with my family last night and I WON!

Find the website ‘teach your monster to read’. There is also an app for this resource which needs to be paid for but the full resource is free from the website. Create your account as a parent and then add your child onto this account. Your child can then customise their own monster. When asked to select which stage/level to begin with either select the ‘fun with words’ section for those children who are more confident readers or the recommended first section if you would like your child to refresh their learning of some initial sounds e.g. s, p, t etc.

Log onto Sumdog, I have set you a challenge to extend your money skills.

I can’t wait to log in and see some of your success, good luck.

Have a lovely day,

Mrs Currie

4 thoughts on “P1 Mrs Currie Daily Update 26.03.20”

1. Good morning P1/2,
    I am missing all of your smiley faces! Thank you for all your hard work at home, we are all very proud of you.