PRIMARY 3 THURSDAY 26TH MARCH MRS CASKIE AND MRS KEEGAN

Good Morning P3!  I hope you are all having a great week.

Core Grid Week 1 P3

How are you getting on with your health and well-being task? Remember to use different colours for different emotions.   We’re looking forward to seeing your emotion characters in your jotters or on the home learning page of your OneNote profiles.

If you are having any difficulty with any of the home learning activities please remember to ask your question in the comments section below. We will try to answer your question as soon as we are able to.

This week we have been working on addition skills.  Remember your strategies for adding such as  using friendly numbers, using doubles and near doubles, making tens and landmark numbers.  Use these strategies to complete the the special Sumdog Challenge we have set for you, for today only – log in to Sumdog to see the challenge.  Good luck with the challenge!

In class we have listened to The Bolds by Julian Clary.  You can listen to the story at home too – I’ve just listened to a chapter and giggled lots!

Click here to listen to the next 2 chapters.  You can download a  Bolds-Colouring  sheet here.

Some questions to think about as you listen are:

• Who were the real Bolds and what happened to them?
  • Minnie suggests that the Bolds visit a safari park. Why does she suggest this?
  • The Bolds love to laugh at silly jokes. What are your favourite jokes?

Take care.  Thinking of you all.  Mrs Caskie and Mrs Keegan

6 thoughts on “PRIMARY 3 THURSDAY 26TH MARCH MRS CASKIE AND MRS KEEGAN”

1. Good morning P3,
    I am missing all of your smiley faces! Thank you for all your hard work at home, we are all very proud of you.

1. You’re very welcome. Glad you’re enjoying the home learning tasks. Mrs Caskie and I are missing the children and love seeing their work.

2. Well done P3 – you have done a fantastic job today. I loved seeing your work on the Home Learning section of your OneNote profiles and I have left feedback for you there.

3. Hi
    Mirren didn’t get to finish her sum dog challenge as the app kept crashing this afternoon.
    She will do more tomorrow 😀