P1 Mrs Currie 25.03.20

Good morning everyone.  Please find below some ideas/activities to support your learning from the weekly grid.  I have also attached a copy of the weekly grid again here to save you from having to scroll down to find Monday’s post.

P1 from P2_1 Learning Grid Week 1 (1)

Please note that there is a current problem with the P1 Onenote profiles.  We will let you know once this has been rectified so that you can log in and add post to it.

If you are having any difficulty with any of the home learning activities please remember to ask your question in the comments section below. We will try to answer your question as soon as we are able to.

Home Learning Grid

RE – What design have you chosen for your Easter Egg?  You can post your design ideas using the comments section this will help inspire others. I’m having a go at this activity myself today, the design I’ve chosen to do is stripes.

I know not everyone was able to receive their home learning jotter from school before the closure so please find an attachment of the P1 key words that we have been working on this session.  For those who were given their home learning jotter you will find a copy of these in your jotter already. (I have also included a copy of the P2 words as well to support those who would like additional challenge)

When learning to write and spell these words try using the strategy of Look, Say, Cover, Write and Check.

Primary 1 Key Words

Primary 2 Key Words

To support your learning of money please use the following website

https://www.topmarks.co.uk/money/toy-shop-money

It is another Topmarks interactive game, there are different levels to choose from.  As a starter click on Mixed Coins up to 20p.  Once you have practised in this section explore using the other sections to deepen your understanding.

Have fun with your learning today,

Mrs Currie