P2 Home Learning Grid Miss Lydon

Hi there everyone please find an attachment below with learning activities for you to complete over the course of this week.

Use your jotter you were given last week to record your learning.

Check in on the blog every day to see some extended activities and support.  You can always leave a comment for me to respond to and help.

Learning Grid Week 1

Here are some of the information sheets that were in the jotter issued last week, they include spelling activities, key spelling words and website suggestions.

Spelling Activity Suggestions

Website Suggestions

Primary 2 Key Words

Miss Lydon

5 thoughts on “P2 Home Learning Grid Miss Lydon”

1. Hi Luke did not attend last week as I was in self isolation. Could you please send me the list of words that is in the jotter.
    Thank yiu

2. Hi,

Please see the list of Key Words in one of the attachments on this blog post. These can also be found in Home Learning jotters.

Many thanks,

Emily Lydon

3. i enjoyed learning capacity with my mum, we used different items in the kitchen and measured differnet amounts. i learned that there is 1000 ml in one litre and 500ml in half a litre. i have started reading fantastic mr fox and have read 3 chapters today. i miss uiu. from joshua

1. I am so glad you are enjoying learning at home. Fantastic Mr Fox was one of my favourite books when I was at school! I miss our class a lot. Keep having fun and staying safe!

4. I am so glad you are enjoying learning at home. Fantastic Mr Fox was one of my favourite books when I was at school! I miss our class a lot. Keep having fun and staying safe!