P7 Weekly Round Up!

This week has been a little bit different, but we have been busy nonetheless!

Mirren – For writing this week we wrote about whether social media should be banned or not for under 16s

Daniel – we used Microsoft teams to figure out how it worked

Hannah – in literacy we made a happy news newspaper for the school and parents

Lauren –  In maths we were doing fractions and I found it ok but it’s still tricky!

Abi – We got to choose what to do for maths on Thursday – one of my tasks was Monopoly!

Zayah – We got choose what task we do – I chose colour by numbers and the money board game.

Ambra – it was really fun this week because we played lots of games and looked at using lots of skills!

HWB

Aleks – we learned how to use teams for next week!

Marcella – We were doing quizzes on Kahoot – it was good because everybody got a chance to win and it was fun that everyone played fairly!

Freya – I liked it when we went outside for Funky Friday, signing our shirts.

Brooke – On Thursday we used our paper sculpture techniques to make a 3D face

Samuel – the best part of my week was when the field was opened again for football!

It has been a busy week, full of unknowns and worries – we have got through this together and we are hopeful that it isn’t goodbye, just a see you later!

Home Learning

All pupils have been given their Glow logins and offered jotters/pencils/rubbers/novels, if it would help them to learn over the coming weeks. Information has been shared via Groupcall to inform parents and carers of the arrangements in place for the coming weeks.

Take care and  – WASH YOUR HANDS! 🙂

2 thoughts on “P7 Weekly Round Up!”

1. Another busy week for you all. Thank you for spreading happiness even when things were tough, we all appreciated it. A great team effort at producing a newspaper in a day, well done to Mrs Conway for pulling it all together.