Primary 2 Blog

Overview

This week we have been focusing a lot on our nativity. We are very tired after our performances.

We have continued doing word problems in Numeracy and enjoyed and we learned about words ending with ‘y’, such as reply and fly. This is different to our ‘y’ sound.

Parental Involvement

Try this game to help practise spelling tricky words: https://www.education.com/game/sight-word-spelling-2nd/

Pupil voice

Cordelle – We did our Nativity. I liked my speaking part.

Lucas – I was King Herod and I got to say a funny line.

Connor – I loved my part. I was a Shepherd and it was fun.

Shea – We did more Scottish dancing.

Anna – We wrote a story about our favourite thing to do around Christmas time.

Amelia – We did bear time reading and I read with Rosie the elf.

Michelle – On a Monday we have learning about time. We know about quarter past and quarter to.

Scott – I liked writing about things to do with Christmas time.

Mara – Igor and I played shops in our play area. I was a customer buying clothes.

Pati – We had mass for Advent and in class we made candles to celebrate Advent with a promise in them.

Roma – Emilie and I picked up litter in the playground and we even got special tools to help us.

Liam – We learned that baby reindeer have the same name as cows. A baby one is called a calf.

2 thoughts on “Primary 2 Blog”