P4 Weekly News!

We have had a fun and chocolate filled week this week! Read on for more information.

Bernice, Paul, Wiktoria, Casper, Aiden, Tomasz, Romera and Lloyd- We liked chocolate tasting during IDL on Thursday. We tasted 4 different types of chocolate and we had to use an adjective to describe the taste.

Mackenzie – I liked doing spelling tasks with my spelling group.

Mark, Adam, Oliver, Abby and Abigail – We liked writing a recipe for a new chocolate bar. We used the idea of Melanie’s Raspberry Shortcake chocolate bar from the Inside Cadbury’s TV documentary.

Nathan, Poppy and Marcel – We enjoyed playing Handball in PE.

Sahara – I liked going to assembly today. We learned about respecting ourselves and we sang some songs.

Rutendo – I liked finishing watching the Inside Cadbury’s TV documentary.

Freda – I enjoyed doing maths this week. We were counting forwards in 1s, 10s and 100s.

Daniel – I have enjoyed reading Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. We are almost at the end of the story.

Isla – I enjoyed watching Newsround.

Have a great weekend!

Primary 4 and Miss Ford 🙂

One thought on “P4 Weekly News!”

1. Sahara, I’m glad you enjoyed our assembly, thank you for being such a great listener.
    Thanks P4 for the left-over chocolate, I really enjoyed the Cadbury’s – it was delicious!!