Welcome to Primary 4!

We have had a great start to Primary 4! Please read on for more information about what we’ve been doing and what we’ve enjoyed.

Daniel – I liked PE with Mr McCurdy. We played chaos tig.

Marcel – I liked creating my new learning goals. I want to get better at dividing and football.

Wiktoria – I liked writing a postcard about my holidays. I played Pokemon during the holidays.

Abby – I liked doing maths problem solving. My favourite question was one about making 10s.

Poppy and Isla – We liked smart start. We liked working with our team to earn house points.

Bernice – I liked when Miss Ford told us about our new class and showed us where to find things.

Rutendo and Casper – We liked sorting our class library. We sorted it in alphabetical order by the author’s surname.

Rafay and Mackenzie – We liked doing the daily mile.

Freda – I loved doing art. We made a picture showing all the things we are thinking about. If you visit our classroom you will be able to see it when it goes up on the wall.

Abigail, Paul, Oliver and Adam – We have enjoyed everything which we’ve done in P4 so far.

Mark – I liked doing a drama scene for the class charter. Our drama scenes showed us being ready, respectful and safe.

Aiden and Lloyd – We liked seeing our collages which we made on the moving up day on the wall in our new classroom.

Sahara and Hayley – We enjoyed RE with Mrs Howley.

Nathan – I am looking forward to Fun 31 today.

Have a lovely weekend!

Primary 4 and Miss Ford 🙂

2 thoughts on “Welcome to Primary 4!”

1. What a busy week you have all had, I will pop along next week to see your artwork, it sounds really interesting!! I enjoyed chatting with some of you in the playground this week about how you are settling into your new area and playground.