P1D Highlights of the Week

Shea: I have liked the Lego this week because you can build loads of things. I made an alien with a blue brick and 2 heads. I put 2 arms on him and 2 heads then put a brick inside him and then 2 legs.

Roma: I liked going into my new classroom because we got to make bears. You needed to cut out the bits of the bears and then glue it on because we were doing ‘going on a bear hunt’.

Michelle: I liked going to P2 because we got to sit at any table we wanted too. I sat beside Igor.

Cordelle: I’ve liked sports day because you needed to do different activities. I liked when you were throwing the wellies in the big tyre. I think I got 2 in.

Paul: I liked going to P2 today because it was Miss Lydon that was teacher.

Pati: I liked playing in the house corner because it is fun. I was playing with dolls and playing mummy and big sister.

Rojin: I liked the house corner because my friends were playing with me. We were playing kittens.

Celine: I liked reading because it is easy for me to read. My book is ‘In the Garden’. The children got small.

Amelia: I liked playing with the cubes because they are very fun to play with and you can do anything with them.

Jane: I liked being in the P2 classroom because it was nice and I liked making a bear.

Carter: I liked winning the running race at sports day.

Anna: I liked doing writing this week about health week.

Luke: I liked number talks this week because I like talking to my partner.

Igor: I liked playing with the house corner. I was doing food.

Logan: I liked playing with Lego because I like making ships with a car.

Scott: I liked the green rainbow learning where you had to write things on a paper for your teacher for P2.

We are looking forward to a week full of fun next week for the last week of term.

Have a lovely weekend.